Follow Me:

Follow Me:

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Day 30!

I'm calling it now - I've been doing this for a month, because 30 days! Who knew I'd get this far? Well, not me!!

Happy Sunday!

Today I woke up feeling like I wanted to be a little extra. And what do we wear when we want to be extra? Fascinators of course! This is a very English thing to do, but we really need it here in America. I'm trying to bring it into fashion on this side of the pond. lol.

Today's OOTD: This beautiful Grecian style dress by Torrid (bought at least 3 years ago, maybe even 4?, so I don't think they have it on their site anymore) Biscotti Tieks, Amazon tassel earrings and this amazing hair fascinator by Starcrossed Beauty over on Etsy. She's got amazeballs stuff, and it's all very well made. I love her stuff. I want more.

Is it a bit much? Um. YES! It's EXTRA!! duh.

Without the fascinator (don't mind the rose petals all over the ground, they're dying, and I couldn't find the broom to sweep this morning. Which means it's probably in my teenager's room because she never puts anything back. LOL) 

With it, being all extra....:) 

Never be afraid to be extra guys. If it's who you are, (and it's who I am for sure) don't be afraid to shine! Who cares if it's not someone else's style?! Good thing they aren't you, right? You're amazing, you're perfect - go be extra! 




No comments:

Post a Comment