Follow Me:

Follow Me:

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Day um. I don't know.

It's Wednesday! 🐪🐫🐪🐫

How are you doing? I'm good. Today I'm a kitty again. ^_^

I'm wearing LLR Iris top (SO COMFY, so much comfier than the Liv's!) and LLR jeans. I'm on the fence about these jeans. I have a big butt (and I cannot lie....) but these jeans don't want to stay up over it. I've NEVER had that problem before. My mom is always complaining about jeans doing that and my butt has always held them up so it's never occured to me that it'd happen to me. But it does, they slide down back there. So I'm going to have to wear a belt and I HATE belts.

They're also weird in the waist. I prefer my jeans to have a higher cut waist and these are a little lower than I'd like. That being said, they are long enough, which I give them huge props for (Sorry short girls) but do you know how rare it is for me to have jeans go past my ankles? AMAZING.
We'll see how they wear throughout the day and if I feel like their worth their $80.00 price tag, but so far, I'm on the fence. Now the Iris top? Totally worth it! 

Skeleton kitties! I might have to get x-rays at the dentist, so why not x-ray kitties??

They're so cute!!

And uh...duh. Of course I'm wearing the ears. lol.

Unmelllow Yellow for the win. :D

They're so pretty. :) 


Oh and a recent pic of Mr. Soba Noodle and Miss Chloe under the cut. I'll get him out soon and get some good pictures of him. ^_^ 



Soba is getting big and Chloe is sassy as ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment