Follow Me:

Follow Me:

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Day 62

I'm going to pick up with the last day I counted, add ten and say this is day did and say that this is day 62. Sure. We'll go with that. 

It's spooky month, so I have to wear my spooky LLR leggings. :D 

I HUNTED FOR THESE SUCKERS FOREVER. 

Zombie. Heads. 

I mean, really? Does it get more Halloween than these? I love 'em, and couldn't wait to wear them. The top for these can be pretty much any color in there, but I went with a burnt orange because I can. Tieks Teal to round it off, with a necklace that reminds me of pirate doubloons (For some reason, Zombies makes me think of Pirates and vice-versa - I blame Pirates of the Caribbean for that one.) and ta-da. I'm ready for the day. 



Braaaaaing

Like seriously, can you get better leggings? I need a top that REALLY goes with these instead of one that just kind of sorta goes with it. 


The top does stick to the leggings though, which makes my fat stand out. I'm kind of on the fence about that, so we'll see if it lasts the whole day. 

Oh and a quick update on the LLR jeans...
Overall, I like them. The slide down a bit more than I'd like, and they stick to my calf area, but I ended up using that to my advantage because if I pulled them up ever so slightly around my calves, they don't slide down as much. Odd, but true. So, we'll see how they handle a few washes and go from there. So far the verdict is they were comfortable enough all day and I'll wear them again. Magic jeans? No. Comfy enough to wear the entire day? Yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment